84% True to size
87% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7714745
- View the size chart
- Stay comfortable and protected in the Magnus 6" Steel Toe work boot from Timberland PRO®.
- Style number: 85591214
- Distressed oiled nubuck leather upper.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable and mechanical bond.
- Lightweight and constructed on TiTAN® last for a superior fit.
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure.
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed provides excellent breathability, underfoot comfort, and support.
- Steel shank.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Single-density polyurethane outsole with an aggressive tread design offers superior traction and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!