Timberland PRO Hyperion WP XL Safety ToeTimberland PRO Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe
Timberland PRO Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe
20% OFFMSRP: $190.00
20% OFFMSRP: $190.00
87% True to size
93% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Hyperion WP XL Safety Toe boot works as hard as you to keep you protected when your working in hazardous environments.
- SKU: #7977816
- Style number: 90646214
- Waterproof leather upper features a waterproof membrane.
- TPU instep overlays allow for a better fit and support.
- Alloy safety toe cap, shaped on a TiTAN® XL last, provides lightweight protection and generous fit.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for quick lacing.
- PowerFit™ comfort system has supportive comfort at key zones.
- Mesh lining.
- Cement construction for better flexibility and easier break-in time.
- Contoured, dual-density footbed with Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of foot while providing enhanced moisture management.
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased protection against abrasions.
- Fiberglass shank offers excellent structural support.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion, oil, and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards, and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, offering comfort and stability on extension ladders.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?