Timberland PRO Hypercharge 6" Safety Toe WP
$149.9512% OFFMSRP: $170.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9055794
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Hypercharge 6" Safety Toe WP offers the ideal combination of protection, flexibility, and underfoot comfort to keep you agile and steady on your feet all work day long.
- Style numbers: A1RU5001 (Black), A1Q54214 (Brown) and A1RVS214 (Brown Distressed).
- Work boot with composite safety protection.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof Membrane delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance and meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, brass eyelets, and zinc dual-purpose top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Composite safety toe features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?