Timberland PRO Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety ToeTimberland PRO Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety Toe
Timberland PRO Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety Toe
10% OFFMSRP: $155.00
10% OFFMSRP: $155.00
60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The safety protection, underfoot support, and reliable grip of the Timberland PRO® Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety Toe work boot keeps you agile and steady on your feet all work day long.
- SKU: #9194526
- Style number: TB0 A1VHQ214 (Brown Teak Trailblazer).
- Work boot with composite safety protection.
- Premium leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, brass eyelets, and zinc dual-purpose top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Composite safety toe features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?