- View the size chart
- The reliable safety protection, easy flexibility, underfoot comfort, and assured outsole grip of the Timberland PRO® Hypercharge 6" Composite Safety Toe work boots will keep you agile and steady on your feet all workday long.
- SKU: #9358808
- Style number: A1XVN001 (Black).
- Lace-up work boot with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Premium waterproof leather and textile upper.
- Waterproof membrane delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces and non-metallic hardware.
- Inside zipper for easy on and off. Features a leather strap cover to protect against snags.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13.4 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
78% True to size
72% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support