100% True to size
67% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8907993
- View the size chart
- Take on those long work days with the reliable protection, superior comfort, and long-lasting durability of the Timberland® PRO Hightower 6" Alloy Safety Toe boot!
- Style number: A1KJR214 (Kaffe Full Grain Leather).
- Alloy safety toe shaped on woman's last to better fit the contours of a women's foot.
- Premium full grain waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof Membrane delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance and meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Cement construction.
- Traditional lace-up system with cast-metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Cushioned PU footbed with dynamic arch support features Anti-Fatigue Technology® designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant to 248°F/120ºC.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!