67% True to size
56% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7747580
- View the size chart
- Protect yourself in the workplace with the reliable Helix 6" Waterproof Safety Toe by Timberland PRO®.
- Style number: 85594214
- Rugged full-grain waterproof leather upper.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment.
- Active heel lock lacing system.
- Contoured single-density open-cell PU footbed.
- Dual-purpose top hardware.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geometry.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Cement construction.
- Side logo detail.
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe cap for lightweight protection.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole offers slip, oil and abrasion resistance. It also features Ladder Lock® outsole radius.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Helix 6" Alloy Toe