13% OFFMSRP: $115.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(82)
- View the size chart
- Stay protected in wet weather and hazardous worksites with tough protection and interior support of the Timberland PRO® Gritstone 6" Steel Safety Toe boot.
- SKU: #9194545
- Style numbers: TB0 A1Q8M001 (Black Leather), TB0 A1Q8D214 (Brown Leather), TB0 A1Q8K231 (Wheat Leather).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a more secure fit.
- Cement construction provides a lightweight construction and easy flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for long-lasting underfoot comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Steel toe work boot meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
85% True to size
93% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?