Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Gritstone 6" Steel Safety ToeGritstone 6" Steel Safety Toe
$87.9520% OFFMSRP: $110.00
100% True to size
88% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9194545
- View the size chart
- Stay protected in wet weather and hazardous worksites with tough protection and interior support of the Timberland PRO® Gritstone 6" Steel Safety Toe boot.
- Style numbers: TB0 A1Q8M001 (Black Leather), TB0 A1Q8D214 (Brown Leather), TB0 A1Q8K231 (Wheat Leather).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard protection.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a more secure fit.
- Cement construction provides a lightweight construction and easy flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and a fresher foot environment.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for long-lasting underfoot comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?