Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Gridworks Soft Toe Waterproof BootGridworks Soft Toe Waterproof Boot
$151.9520% OFFMSRP: $190.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8714439
- View the size chart
- Get through your workday in good and wet weather with the reliable protection, comfort, and grip of the Timberland PRO® Gridworks Soft Toe Waterproof Boot.
- Style number: A16T4214
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet.
- Soft toe work boot with waterproof protection.
- Dual purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increase durability.
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane outsole has a low temperature formulation that maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments.
- Slip, abrasion, and oil-resistant sole is test for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and fuel B for 46 hours.
- Flat wedge outsole provides maximum ground contact and traction.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 9.2 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?