Timberland PRO Gravel Pit 10" Steel Toe
Gravel Pit 10" Steel Toe
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(38)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7339016
- The Timberland PRO® Gravel Pit 10" Steel Toe work boot is built to take whatever your work environment can dish out.
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/C (impact and compression) safety standards.
- Style number: 53531001.
- Work boot with steel safety toe is built on a TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Traditional lace-up style with dual-purpose top hardware for a custom fit.
- Thinsulate™ zone insulation for added warmth without bulk.
- PowerFit™ comfort system uses ergonomic elements at key zones to promote enhanced movement and support.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Goodyear® welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Internal contoured metatarsal guard features open-cell breathable PU foam for comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 Class MT75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for added underfoot comfort and breathability.
- Steel shank for support.
- Slip-resistant non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F2913-19 standard.
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius to prevent slippage.
- Exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning for all-day comfort and stability.
- Outsole rubber compound has a resistance to hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572ºF to 1000ºF.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 Electrical Hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Meets Puncture Resistant ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support