Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Flume Mid Work Steel Safety Toe WaterproofFlume Mid Work Steel Safety Toe Waterproof
$99.9517% OFFMSRP: $120.00
100% True to size
50% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9194560
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Flume Mid Work Steel Safety Toe Waterproof keeps you safe and steady on your feet while you're working in unpredictable environments and wet-weather conditions
- Mid-height work boot with steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Style number: A1Q8V214 (Brown Nubuck Leather).
- Premium waterproof leather upper for long-lasting durability.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and D-ring metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe guard for added protection.
- Cement construction for added flexibility and reduced break in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet.
- Open cell polyurethane footbed with Agion™ anti-microbial treated cover provides durable, resilient cushioning and odor protection.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and underfoot support.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?