Timberland PRO Excave Pull-On Steel Toe Waterproof Internal MetGuard
Excave Pull-On Steel Toe Waterproof Internal MetGuard
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9112832
- The tough protection and reliable support of the Timberland PRO® Excave Pull-On Steel Toe Waterproof Internal MetGuard work boot will keep you confident on the job in good and wet weather.
- Steel safety toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Style number: 89652214.
- Pull-on boot with unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Breathable mesh lining for fresh and comfortable feet.
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, and also beneficial when squatting. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 metatarsal impact resistance.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Single-density open-cell PU insole is lightweight yet rugged with exceptional cushioning.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions providing better traction on all surfaces.
- Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support