Timberland PRO Euro Hiker Alloy Safety Toe WaterproofTimberland PRO Euro Hiker Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof
Timberland PRO Euro Hiker Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Timberland PRO® Euro Hiker Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof has the right combination of stability, comfort, and protection to keep you moving through your day in total confidence.
- SKU: #8907981
- Style numbers: A1HBT001 (Black) and A1HC5214 (Brown).
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane locks out the wet elements for a drier more comfortable foot environment.
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Cushioned PU footbed and dynamic arches featuring Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology for superior support and comfort.
- Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy toe cap meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Non-marking all-weather TPU outsoles are slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248°F / 120°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?