$151.9520% OFFMSRP: $190.00
85% True to size
94% Felt true to width
57% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7553940
- View the size chart
- Don't endure another uncomfortable day on the jobsite without a pair of these Timberland PRO® Endurance PR Waterproof Steel Toe work boots.
- Style numbers: 47592001 (Black) and 47591214 (Brown).
- Features 6" work boots engineered specifically for those who spend long hours working on their feet. The Timberland PRO® Endurance series with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort.
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue with nylon heel pull loop.
- Unique "finger-grip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Dual-purpose top hardware.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment.
- Contoured single-density OrthoLite® footbed.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "double toe" at toe box for increased wear protection.
- Timberland PRO® rubber backstay.
- Anti-fatigue conical PU midsole geometry with fiberglass shank.
- Cement construction.
- Flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate.
- Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip/heat/oil and abrasion-resistant with Ladder Lock™ radius.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!