Timberland PRO Drivetrain Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe
Drivetrain Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe
9% OFFMSRP: $110.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(16)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9442195
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe work shoes feature reliable safety protection, a clean lace-less construction, reliable underfoot support, and a slip-resistant outsole that will keep you comfortable all day long. This slip-on work shoe is built on a single-width, anatomical last that provides a more versatile look and an optimal fit.
- Style numbers: A22GF001 (Black Gray Ripstop) and A22G4001 (Black Leather), and A24RT065 (Charcoal Gray Ripstop).
- Slip-on work shoes featuring a lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy toe cap that meets US and Canadian safety standards, including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Ripstop nylon upper construction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- PU midsole with geometric cone support that provides exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption, and energy return all day long.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant with tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
70% True to size
70% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support