100% True to size
67% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9055799
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Safety Toe EH work shoe promotes a low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- Style number: A1RVF001 (Black/Black).
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Work sneaker with composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!