Timberland PRO Drivetrain Oxford Composite Safety Toe EHTimberland PRO Drivetrain Oxford Composite Safety Toe EH
Timberland PRO Drivetrain Oxford Composite Safety Toe EH
13% OFFMSRP: $140.00
13% OFFMSRP: $140.00
71% True to size
97% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Oxford Composite Safety Toe EH work shoe promotes a low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- SKU: #9358844
- Style numbers: A1ZRN001 (Black Leather) and A1Z6A214 (Brown Leather).
- Work lace-up shoe with lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology that resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Full grain leather upper with synthetic trim.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with treatment that reduces odor.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is a specially-formulated compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces. The outsole is also slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?