Timberland PRO Drivetrain Composite Safety Toe EHTimberland PRO Drivetrain Composite Safety Toe EH
Timberland PRO Drivetrain Composite Safety Toe EH
78% True to size
90% Felt true to width
84% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Drivetrain Composite Safety Toe EH work shoe promotes a low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- SKU: #9358870
- Style number: A2238001 (Black/Grey).
- Work sneaker with lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology that resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh and synthetic upper with a lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with odor-repelling qualities.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arch and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit, and is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?