Timberland PRO Downdraft 6" Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof
$184.9512% OFFMSRP: $210.00
- SKU: #9194511
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Downdraft 6" Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof boot offers both breathability and stability to keep you working at your best every day.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper with abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather at the toe.
- Infrared-resistant leather on quarter panels.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
- Work boot with alloy safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Anti-Fatigue® technology is designed specifically for people who spend long days on their feet and is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and tough metal hardware for a secure fit.
- TecTuff polyurethane formulated tongue for added comfort and protection.
- Lightweight cement construction for easy flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining draws perspiration away from the skin and features antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Lightweight fiberglass shank for easy flexibility.
- Polyurethane footbed with anti-fatigue technology provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- StepVent™ technology features unique channels on the bottom of the footbed to promote air movement into and out of the boot for comfort.
- Independent Suspension Network™ is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is non-marking, slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004.
- Asymmetrical-shaped alloy toe cap meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!