Timberland PRO Disruptor Alloy Safety Toe EH Chukka
$124.9512% OFFMSRP: $142.50
69% True to size
100% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8808255
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Disruptor Alloy Safety Toe EH Chukka offers a clean, sporty style that easily keeps you safe in difficult work areas and then lets you transition to after-work events.
- Style numbers: A1BAB214 (Donkey color) and A1BAK231 (Wheat color).
- Premium nubuck leather upper.
- Mid-cut construction for added ankle protection.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Bio-Suspension system for improved cushioning, flexibility and stability.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate.
- Breathable textile lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology PU footbed provides superior support, cushioning, and shock absorption for excellent all-day comfort.
- Lightweight dual-density PU outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasion.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!