Timberland PRO Boondock WP Insulated Comp ToeTimberland PRO Boondock WP Insulated Comp Toe
Timberland PRO Boondock WP Insulated Comp Toe
10% OFFMSRP: $240.00
10% OFFMSRP: $240.00
92% True to size
92% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- Icy, snowy or winter worksite conditions? That's no problem for the Boondock WP Insulated Comp Toe work boot from Timberland PRO®.
- SKU: #7977885
- Style number 89628214.
- Premium, waterproof leather upper for extended durability.
- Waterproof membrane.
- Dual-purpose cast metal hardware promotes secure lacing.
- Protective composite safety toe shaped on a TiTAN® last.
- Molded rubber toe bumper.
- Rigid external heel cup for increased lateral stability.
- 600g flame laminated Thermolite™ insulation for added warmth.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed features Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and moisture management.
- Dual-density PU and thermal plastic urethane midsole provides lasting cushioned comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for increased structural support.
- Slip- and abrasion-resistant TPU rubber outsole features deep lugs for traction.
- Three-quarter Goodyear Welt cement heel construction.
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments.
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?