Timberland PRO Boondock 6" Composite Safety Toe WaterproofTimberland PRO Boondock 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof
Timberland PRO Boondock 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof
20% OFFMSRP: $205.00
20% OFFMSRP: $205.00
68% True to size
83% Felt true to width
70% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- You never know what the work day will bring you, but the Timberland PRO® Boondock 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof boot will always have you performing at your best level with its reliable durability, waterproof protection, and supportive comfort.
- SKU: #8907953
- Style number: A1FZP001
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and a dry foot environment.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement heel construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability.
- Dual-density dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Dual-density non-marking polyurethane (PU) midsole and thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip, oil and abrasion resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards, ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Composite safety toe was constructed on a TiTAN® last for nonmetallic protection and a superior fit.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for easy lacing adjustability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?