Timberland PRO 9" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated LoggerTimberland PRO 9" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Logger
Timberland PRO 9" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Logger
20% OFFMSRP: $277.50
20% OFFMSRP: $277.50
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Timberland PRO
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® 9" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Logger boot offers the perfect amount of durability, insulation, waterproof protection, supportive comfort, and reliable grip to keep you safe and comfortable in any difficult environment.
- SKU: #8602924
- Style number 89656214.
- Waterproof leather and Ever-Guard leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warm protection without any bulk.
- Composite toe construction.
- Shaped on a TiTAN® last to provide lightweight protection and a superior fit.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability.
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Independent Suspension Network™ system provides superior control, support and agility.
- Mesh lining with Agion® anti-odor treatment for excellent odor control.
- Goodyear® Welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond.
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Three rib steel shank provides superb structural support and guards against puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
- Genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond.
- Vibram® Fire&Ice™ outsole for optimal performance in any temperature.
- Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Timberland PRO® non-metallic, non-magnetic composite toe boot meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 and F2892-11 rated for PR puncture and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?