$137.9520% OFFMSRP: $172.50
88% True to size
88% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8553262
- View the size chart
- The 8" Valor™ Duty Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Side-Zip boot from Timberland PRO® keeps you and performing at your best with its durable design and assured support and traction.
- Style number 1165A001.
- Waterproof smooth leather and 1200D ballistic nylon upper.
- Traditional lace-up and side zipper design for a secure fit.
- Features a blood-borne pathogen resistant membrane.
- Waterproof membrane for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides excellent stain resistance.
- Cement construction provides flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes an odor-free in-shoe environment.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability, and is metal-detector friendly.
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for all-day comfort.
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Nylon shank for added structural support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Durable, nonmarking rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Non-metallic, non-magnetic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meetsI/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!