Timberland PRO 8" Rigmaster XT Steel Safety Toe Waterproof
8" Rigmaster XT Steel Safety Toe Waterproof
7% OFFMSRP: $205.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(52)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #8553251
- Oil riggers are a special breed. It takes someone with cajones to do what they do, and that's why the Timberland PRO® 8" Rigmaster XT Steel Safety Toe Waterproof boots were engineered for those who walk on water.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Style number A11SB214.
- Features 8" work boots made specifically for workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip-resistance, anti-fatigue technology, and shock absorption diffusion.
- High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged work site.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Features The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Mesh lining with Agion® anti odor treatment.
- Contoured, single-density OrthoLite® footbed.
- Heavy-duty laces with quick-release hardware for easy on/off.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Steel shank.
- Non-marking PU outsole is lightweight yet rugged with excellent oil and slip resistance that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs for maximum traction.
- Steel safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
88% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support