Timberland PRO Timberland PRO 8" Boondock 1000g Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated8" Boondock 1000g Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated
$211.9520% OFFMSRP: $265.00
- SKU: #8553253
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® 8" Boondock 1000g Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated boot will always have you performing at your best level with its reliable durability, waterproof and insulated protection, and supportive comfort.
- Style number: A128P214
- Waterproof premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and a dry foot environment.
- Composite safety toe was constructed on a TiTAN® last for nonmetallic protection and a superior fit.
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 1000g insulation for warm protection without any bulk.
- Features a molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for easy lacing adjustability.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement heel construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability.
- Dual-density dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole.
- Cold formula thermoplastic urethane(TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 and F2892-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?