Timberland PRO 6" Valor™ Duty Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Side-Zip
$129.9520% OFFMSRP: $162.50
100% True to size
78% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8553258
- View the size chart
- The 6" Valor™ Duty Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Side-Zip boot from Timberland PRO® keeps you and performing at your best with its durable design and assured support and traction.
- Style number: 1161A001
- Waterproof smooth leather and 1200D ballistic nylon upper.
- Traditional lace-up and side zipper design for a secure fit.
- Features a blood-borne pathogen resistant membrane that meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides excellent stain resistance.
- Waterproof membrane for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Mesh lining with Agion® treatment promotes an odor-free in-shoe environment.
- Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement.
- Cement construction provides flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability, and is metal-detector friendly.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for all-day comfort.
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Nylon shank for added structural support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole has superb traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Durable, nonmarking rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Non-metallic, non-magnetic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!