16% OFFMSRP: $155.00
Lowest Price in 30 days
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(1,116)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7140680
- The Timberland PRO® 6" Pit Boss Steel Toe is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. These boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try to wear them out.
- Style numbers: 33031231 (Wheat color), 033034214 (Gaucho color) and 33032001 (Black color)
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Traditional lace-up design with metal eyelets and cast metal top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for rugged durability.
- PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- Features a roomier toe box for minimal-to-no foot pain even after long days on your feet.
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbed with treatment for comfort and odor control.
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with treatment for odor control.
- Timberland PRO logo on side.
- PU midsole for durable comfort and underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight nylon shock-diffusion plate provides support and torsional rigidity.
- Durable rubber outsole is abrasion, slip, and oil resistant and ensures unsurpassed traction for working on wet or slippery surfaces, meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
83% True to size
86% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support