86% True to size
67% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8553246
- View the size chart
- Work through your day in comfortable protection and support with the Timberland PRO® 6" Linden Alloy Safety Toe.
- Style number: 1150A214
- Premium Raptek microfiber and synthetic upper for extreme durability and protection.
- Alloy safety toe shaped on the TiTAN® last for protection and superior fit.
- Traditional lace-up closure provides a snug fit.
- Padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Logo patch at heel.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for excellent odor control.
- Cushioned textile insole for added comfort and support.
- Dual-density midsole with anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion, slip and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Alloy toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?