Timberland PRO Timberland PRO 6" Boondock Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Boot6" Boondock Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Boot
$163.9520% OFFMSRP: $205.00
- SKU: #8657507
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Boondock 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Boot has the ideal combination of reliable durability, safety protection, and supportive comfort to keep you performing at your best every work day.
- Style number: A127G214.
- Waterproof leather upper is specially treated, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Membrane also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- PowerFit™ comfort system uses ergonomic elements at key zones to promote enhanced movement and support.
- Dual-purpose top hardware for easy lacing adjustability.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability.
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement heel construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Dual-density dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Cushioned insole with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Nonmagnetic and nonmetallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11 and F2892-11 rated for Electrical Hazard (EH) protection against open circuits.
- Composite safety toe was constructed on a TiTAN® last for nonmetallic protection and a superior fit.
- All-weather TPU outsole features a low-temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) to extend flexibility in cold environments.
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance. Oil resistance tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?