Timberland Timberland Chocorua Trail with GORE-TEX®Chocorua Trail with GORE-TEX®
$99.9533% OFFMSRP: $150.00
88% True to size
79% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7378839
- View the size chart
- The Timberland® Chocorua Trail with GORE-TEX® Membrane hiking boot is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities. The waterproof leather and mesh upper features details like a padded collar and tongue while the adjustable lace-up closure keeps your foot in place.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed offers additional comfort.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank, the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?