$180.0040% OFFMSRP: $300.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8911338
- View the size chart
- Sizing: These boots only come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half size, we recommend sizing down.
- Inspired by the speakeasy revelers of the 1920s, the Boot Company Bardstown Plain Toe Chukka was influenced by the past but built for today.
- Premium full grain leather uppers are hand-finished for a uniquely vintage appearance.
- Waxed flat organic cotton laces for an adjustable fit.
- Breathable linings are 50% recycled PET.
- Leather-lined, molded EVA footbeds for shock absorption and comfort.
- Cross-cleat lug outsoles, inspired by early boot designs, provide traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!