Thorogood Oil Rigger Series 6" Steel Toe
$210.0016% OFFMSRP: $250.00
- SKU: #9131130
- View the size chart
- Get through your day with the total comfort and reliable protection of the Thorogood® Oil Rigger Series 6" Steel Toe work boot.
- Style number 804-3406.
- Heavily oiled, full-grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up work boot with metal eyelets and hooks for a sturdy, comfortable fit.
- Steel toe work boot that is ideal for oil, gas, or welding applications.
- Goodyear® storm welt construction.
- Soft textile lining for excellent breathability.
- Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed provides superior underfoot comfort, support, and reliably absorbs shock.
- Rubber midsole provides added comfort.
- Triple ladder steel shank for added stability.
- Vibram® SO498 rubber outsole with TC4 compound is slip-resistant and highly abrasion resistant - great for oil and gas or welding applications.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ANSI/ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Made in the USA. Union Made.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!