Thorlos Hiking Crew Single Pair
$11.2425% OFFMSRP: $14.99
- SKU: #9101862
- The Thorlos® Hiking Crew is a crew-cut sock designed for more strenuous hikes. The clinically-tested padding and exclusive fabrics provide padded support for high-impact treks where you're backpacking in heavy gear or trekking across uneven terrain.
- Sold as a one-pair pack.
- Crew socks hit at the lower calf.
- Exclusive Thorlos® fabric blend:
• Specialized knit uses a blend of synthetic fibers in order to improve moisture management and breathability.
• Moisture-wicking, long-staple THOR·LON® acrylic speeds perspiration to keep sweat away from the skin.
• Synthetic design prevents absorption of odor-causing bacteria that can be trapped within fiber cores.
• Nylon and spandex fibers lend stretch with high durability that lends resilient recovery and shape retention.
- Hiking-specific padding:
• Engineered Padded Technology™ is mapped to provide targeted cushioning for during hiking conditions.
• Mapped design places padding around high-friction zones to reduce pressure at blister points.
• Padding provides cushioning at the heel and ball for high-impact protection.
• Lightweight cushioning at the arch and instep to reduce pressure while maintaining support.
• Cushion type: Thick.
- Gender-specific design provides added stretch in the ankle and a smaller heel pocket.
- Rib-knit cuff.
- Flat toe seam reduces friction.
- Ventilating panels improve breathability.
- 86% acrylic, 10% nylon, 4% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!