The North Face Yukiona Ankle Boot ShineyThe North Face Yukiona Ankle Boot Shiney
The North Face Yukiona Ankle Boot Shiney
- Recycled Material
50% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9269989
- After a long day of skiing, slip into The North Face® Yukiona Ankle Boot Shiney to keep you comfortable during all your mountain town roaming. The short aprés ski boot features an iridescent sheen on the front of the boot for added style.
- Ankle snow boot for relaxed activities.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Slip-on boot with back strap for easy entry.
- Durable, water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop baffling details.
- Waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 200g PrimaLoft® insulation for a warm and comfortable interior that keeps the cold out.
- High Rebound OrthoLite® footbed provides ultimate comfort and underfoot support.
- Proprietary XtraFoam™ midsole for superior comfort; firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter for stability.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction on icy and snowy surfaces.
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?