The North Face The North Face Venture 2 Jacket TallVenture 2 Jacket Tall
- SKU: #8811517
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- An extra-long jacket that's perfect whether you're running to town, hitting the trail, or hanging out around camp.
- Tall, relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
• DryVent® 2.5L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated layer that allows water vapor to escape. A soft, dry-touch barrier eliminates the need for a lining.
• Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability: 750-800 g/m² / 24 hours average.
• Durable ripstop nylon fabric.
- Stand collar with attached, adjustable hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip closure.
- External hook-and-loop close storm flap.
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets.
- Pit-zip vents allow you to regulate your body heat when you're on the go.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Cinch-cord hem.
- Packs into its own pocket.
- Embroidered contrast branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- Shell & Face: 72% nylon, 28% polyester;
Hand Pocket Bag: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?