Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9170448
- View the size chart
- From sandy desert trails to rocky mountain hikes, The North Face® Vals WP hiking shoes is more than capable to take on the challenges of the natural world.
- No-sew mesh upper increases durability.
- Waterproof, breathable Hydroseal™ membrane blocks out water to keep your feet dry.
- Gusseted mesh tongue and padded collar.
- Protective TPU toecap and mudguard protect your feet from rough terrain.
- Ortholite® premium footbed provides cushioning and arch support.
- Single-density EVA midsole helps support your foot on every step.
- CRADLE™ heel system absorbs contact, stabilize the foot, and promote an even stride.
- EXTS™ outsole provides reliable traction on most surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!