- SKU: #9170533
- View the size chart
- From sandy desert trails to rocky mountain hikes, The North Face® Vals Mid WP hiking shoes is more than capable to take on the challenges of the natural world.
- Performance mesh upper with synthetic collar overlay.
- Mid-profile design for added ankle protection.
- Waterproof, breathable Hydroseal™ membrane blocks out water to keep your feet dry.
- Gusseted mesh tongue and padded collar.
- Protective TPU toecap and mudguard protect your feet from rough terrain.
- Ortholite® premium footbed provides cushioning and arch support.
- Single-density EVA midsole helps support your foot on every step.
- CRADLE™ heel system absorbs contact, stabilize the foot, and promote an even stride.
- EXTS™ outsole provides reliable traction on most surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!