38% Full size too small
78% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The North Face® Tsumoru hiking boots have a lightweight yet durable construction that keep you comfortable and warm through cold weather systems and on icy surfaces.
- SKU: #8948121
- PU-coated mesh upper.
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco provides added warmth and protection from the cold.
- Soft fleece lining for a warm, cozy feeling.
- Dual-injection molded EVA shell provides protection.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole provides both added comfort and shock absorption.
- Midfoot internal shank for added stability.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for excellent traction on various terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?