37% Half size too small
79% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9068364
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Stay cozy and comfortable during your cold-weather commute with The North Face® ThermoBall™ Utility Mid boot.
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather upper featuring water-resistant, baffled, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop nylon for added protection.
- Women-specific, mid-height boot for warmth in cold weather.
- Waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for added warmth that keeps the cold out.
- Traditional lace-up closure with fabric laces and metal D-ring hardware for a secure fit.
- Cushioned footbed for added comfort and underfoot support.
- Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs for exceptional traction in cold-weather conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?