Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
- SKU: #8532691
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Conditions can change by the hour during an all-day exploration, so be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions.
- Triclimate jacket features an outer shell that pairs with a zip-out insulator or compatible garments from The North Face® triclimate line.
- Waterproof, stretch shell is paired with a zip-in liner jacket that features both ThermoBall™ insulation and PrimaLoft® insulation.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Outer jacket:
- DryVent™ 2.5L shell:
• Poly twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) polyurethane finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Stretch weave improves range of motion.
• Solid: 130 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather: 133 g/m² fabric weight.
- Waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed shell.
- Open pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- Attached, brimmed hood with three-point adjustability.
- Fully adjustable attached hood.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Pit-zip vents.
- Long sleeves with adjustable, hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Exposed front zip.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs.
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- Logo embroidery at the chest and back shoulder.
- Media compatible.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane HyVent® 2.5L.
- Smooth-faced, 30D shell moves easily under top layers.
- Liner jacket:
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
- ThermoBall™ liner with PrimaLoft®-insulated sleeves and bottom panels.
- Stand collar.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets.
- Bound cuffs.
- Full-length zip.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation in the center front and back panels.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
- PrimaLoft® in the sleeves and bottom panels.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Straight hemline.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!