The North Face Stretch Down JacketThe North Face Stretch Down Jacket
The North Face Stretch Down Jacket
- Sustainably Certified
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9056630
- The North Face® Stretch Down Jacket is a lightweight jacket that's designed to be stowed away easily so you'll never get caught out in the cold again!
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Stows into its own pocket.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
700-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Stand collar provides added warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with internal, elastic cuffs help keep you nice and warm.
- Lightweight VISLON® zip closure with internal draft flap helps keep moisture at bay.
- Zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on the go.
- Baffled design keeps insulation where it needs to be to help limit cold spots.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Lining: 91% nylon, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?