50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8633506
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Enjoy those rainy days all the more with this breathable rain jacket from The North Face®!
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
- Windproof rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average.
- Attached, adjustable hood (stowable in collar).
- Stand up collar for extra warmth.
- Full zip closure with zipper garage at top.
- Long sleeves.
- Elastic cuffs for a secure fit.
- Cinch cord at hem to help keep the heat in and the elements out.
- Large slant pockets at front with full zip closure and zipper garages.
- Straight hemline.
- Printed taffeta lining on select colors.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Upper Body Lining: 100% polyester;
Hood & Lower Body Lining: 100% nylon;
Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!