- SKU: #9070833
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Resolve Insulated Jacket will keep you warm and dry whether you're out on the trail or running errands around town!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Windproof fabric with seam-sealing to help keep the moisture at bay.
- Attached, adjust able hood that can be stowed into the collar.
- Stand collar provides added coverage when the temperatures start to dip.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip closure with external hook-and-loop stormflap.
- Zip close hand pockets.
- Elastic binding on cuffs helps keep the elements at bay.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem.
- Contrast lining and zippers.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!