- SKU: #9056588
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Resolve Insulated Jacket packs heavy duty performance into a lightweight package that'll keep you dry, warm, and on the go whether you're hitting town or blazing a new trail in the back country!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
• Ripstop fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating provides extreme durability with a coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 80 g fill-power.
- Attached, adjustable hood can be stowed into its own collar.
- Raglan long sleeves provide a wide, natural range of motion.
- Full zip closure with external, hook-and-loop close storm flap.
- Zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place while you're on the go.
- Half-elastic binding on the cuffs lets you get a secure fit without causing irritation.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem lets you get the perfect fit every time.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?