- SKU: #9056588
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Resolve Insulated Jacket packs heavy duty performance into a lightweight package that'll keep you dry, warm, and on the go whether you're hitting town or blazing a new trail in the back country!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
• Ripstop fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating provides extreme durability with a coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 80 g fill-power.
- Attached, adjustable hood can be stowed into its own collar.
- Raglan long sleeves provide a wide, natural range of motion.
- Full zip closure with external, hook-and-loop close stormflap.
- Zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place while you're on the go.
- Half-elastic binding on the cuffs lets you get a secure fit without causing irritation.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem lets you get the perfect fit every time.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!