100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8811536
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Screw your courage to the sticking point and power through the rain and wind on your next inclement hike with the weatherproof protection of the Resolve 2 Jacket.
- Relaxed Fit.
- DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) polyurethane finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Mesh lining through the body improves breathability.
• Smooth taffeta lining through the sleeves and hood moves easily over base layers.
- Three-piece hood rolls away into the collar.
- Stand collar with soft, tricot lining.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-length zip.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Logo embroidery at the chest and back yoke.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!