The North Face Newington JacketThe North Face Newington Jacket
The North Face Newington Jacket
- Sustainably Certified
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9227038
- The North Face® Newington Jacket will let you gear up for anything Mother Nature can throw at you.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Goose Down Fill
• Grey goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 550 Fill Power.
- Fixed, adjustable drawcord hood with a stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Emergency gaiter built into the hood helps keep the chill at bay.
- Long sleeves with inset rib-knit cuffs.
- Secure-zip pocket on the left sleeve.
- Full, 2-way zip VISLON® in front with an internal draft flap, snap-button closure, and chin-guard.
- Internal, secure-zip storage pocket on the left placket.
- Secure-zip hand pockets keep their contents in place.
- Rib-knit hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Fill: 75% grey goose down, 25% waterfowl feathers.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 1⁄2 in
- Chest Measurement: 52 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?