- SKU: #9143624
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Take your little one on new adventures that'll last a lifetime and keep them comfortable through the season in the versatile The North Face® Kids Stormy Rain Triclimate® Jacket.
- Standard fit three-in-one jacket can be worn by layering or stand-alone pieces.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Fully seam sealed construction provides exceptional comfort by keeping moisture out.
- Outer Jacket:
- Fixed three-panel hood with inner gaiter.
- Full-length zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Long-sleeve coverage with stretch cuffs.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Colorblocked design along yokes.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Curved hem.
- Inner Jacket.
- Fuzzy fleece fabrication lends optimal warmth with a lightweight feel.
- Stand collar.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Straight hemline.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon;
Inner: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 16 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!